As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics (www.fanatics.com), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com), Kitbag (www.kitbag.com), and Majestic (www.majesticathletic.com ) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic (www.fanaticsauthentic.com). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking energetic Warehouse Associates to work with our Fulfillment and Warehouse team in Frazeysburg, OH. We are looking for customer-oriented representatives to act as a liaison for our Fans by performing system and or manual tasks to support operations to fulfill Fan orders.
We operate seven (7) days a week offering shift options ranging from 4 to 5 days a week. All shifts are subject to change based on business need.
Example shift structure: Four (4) days of ten (10) hour shifts OR five (5) days of eight (8) hour shifts.
Example: Sunday to Wednesday, Wednesday to Saturday OR Monday to Friday
Hourly Pay Rate $11.50
Seasonal Fanatics Associates are entitled to benefits such as approved time off; holiday pay; and company discounts, during the terms of employment. Conversion opportunities for Full Time positions may be available based on business need.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Perform Warehouse Processes to Support Inbound and Outbound Operations
- Accurately Prep, Pick, and Prepare shipping Orders to Meet Shipping Cutoff Times
- Process Orders According to Fanatics and Regulatory Standards
- Properly Prepare, Stage, and Document Product for Reverse Logistics in Order to Keep Inventory Fresh and Warehouse Space Open for New Products to Be Introduced
- Perform Stock Consolidation as Necessary to Improve Inventory Performance and Accuracy
- Participate in Annual Inventory Count, As Needed
- Utilize Fulfillment and Manufacturing System to Research Issues and Attempt to Locate Missing Inventory Before Requesting a Re-Make
- Field Questions from the Warehouse Team and Escalate Issues and or Production Timeline on All Necessary Items
- With Appropriate Cross-Training, Provide Back Up Support in Other Areas
- Maintain Established Safety, Quality, and Productivity Metrics in Assigned Department
- Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be Able to Lift Approximately 25 lbs.
- Must be Able to Perform Physical Duties of Position such as Assisting in Moving Product from Printing to Packaging Departments
- Demonstrates Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to Operate Computerized Scanning Equipment and PC Based Inventory Control Programs
- Ability to Stand 8 to 10 Hours per Day
- May be Expected to Walk Up to 10 miles per day
- Able to Understand and Follow Verbal and Written Instructions with Minimal Supervision