Fanatics Product Content Attributor
As a Product Content Attributor you’ll be the hands of the fans. Our customers can’t touch the product before they buy it, so it’s your job to list all of the products pertinent details. You’ll perform tasks such as listing what a product is made from, if it has anything that meets current market trends and anything that makes the product unique. Our product assortment is vast and you’ll be cataloging the information for all of it.
Your responsibilities include:
- analyzing product details to identify selling features.
- compiling product data and entering it into our internal software system.
- checking products for correctness in our e-warehouse system.
- physically moving product through our department and virtually moving product utilizing our scanning system.
- working closely with our product content editors to limit inaccuracies.
- communicating with merchandising and vendors to ensure all required product details are accounted for.
- coordinating with other teams to ensure goals are met.
You’re a Fanatic because you’re:
- a data entry extraordinaire.
- not afraid to dig in and get your hands dirty.
- comfortable working with high volumes.
- eager to learn.
- able to adapt to new industry trends.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- a high school diploma or equivalent (required).
- completed coursework in keyboarding, word processing or similar (required).
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a data entry clerk (preferred).
- experience working a retail floor (preferred).
- basic understanding of a production studio.
- the ability to multitask.
- proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- the ability move around z-racks and lift totes of product weighing 25+ lbs.
- the ability to perform frequent movements such as standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, and kneeling.
- the ability work overtime during peak season (roughly six months out of the year).