As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics (www.fanatics.com), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com) and Kitbag (www.kitbag.com) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic (www.fanaticsauthentic.com). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Who We Are:
The Product Content Creation Team is an integral part of Fanatics. We’re committed to creating the best customer experience through delivering and maintaining high-quality product content for the fan. Our team collaborates daily with Merchandising, Marketing, Tech and Business Management teams. We take pride in creating a fun, casual and supportive environment. We are for fans, by fans and strive to maintain the highest standards across the different phases of our product cycles.
About your team:
As a Fanatics Image Stylist, you’ll be responsible for the in-camera styling of a wide range of products that are featured on our websites. You’ll use your strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and creative nature on a daily basis. These traits help ensure that you’re meeting the needs and industry-leading standards of our diverse and fast-paced business. Using the strength of your technical knowledge and experience, you’ll be able to navigate your way through multiple projects and photography scenarios. Our team’s unwavering desire to learn and do more will be the foundation that keeps our business strong, growing and ready for the future.
Your responsibilities include:
- minimizing the need for post-production handling by consistently capturing the highest quality image possible.
- being a respectful and positive team player who is ready, willing and able to accept any challenge.
- being able to absorb constructive feedback in order to provide the best quality image and expedite turnaround times.
- providing input to help improve processes/techniques, enforce retention of expectations and elevate photography skills.
- understanding and following our image standards to promote the quality and consistency of our images across multiple platforms.
You’re a Fanatic because you’re:
- passionate for product photography and wardrobe styling, as well as retail merchandising.
- in tune to current merchandising trends.
- able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume studio environment.
- able to understand the importance of meeting and surpassing creative standards.
- driven and can independently manage and maintain individual workflow .
- able to contribute to the timely achievement of team goals.
- able to enjoy working on a diverse team and collaborating across multiple workgroups and areas of focus.
- confident and willing to regularly collaborate with team members, team leaders and management to ensure that production and processes are working at peak efficiency.
- aspiring and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses in the world.
- able to take initiative, identify and prioritize workload efficiencies, and recognize opportunities
- focused on your work ethic that centers punctuality, dependability and a sense of urgency in the face of multiple deadlines and goals.
- passionate for maintaining the good long-term relationship we have with our customers and the affect our work has on it.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- a degree or related experience as a studio stylist, wardrobe stylist, retail or visual merchandiser. (BFA preferred)
- cumulative experience working in a fast-paced, high volume, studio environment.
- a professional portfolio demonstrating knowledge and expertise as it pertains to product styling and visual production.
- proficiency at, and maintain a current working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- advanced knowledge of and practical experience with modern styling methods and proven techniques.
- working understanding of photography workflows and file delivery practices.
- superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- strong attention to detail and intuitive problem solving skills.
- exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to multi-task between projects and aggressive deadlines.
- the ability to lift and carry 25+ lbs.
- the ability to perform frequent movements such as standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, and kneeling.