As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics (www.fanatics.com), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com) and Kitbag (www.kitbag.com) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic (www.fanaticsauthentic.com). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking an energetic Seasonal Recruiting Coordinator to work with our recruiting team in Frazeysburg, OH. You will be an integral part of hiring top talent in to our organization. This position is for those who love sports, helping people, and enjoy multitasking! The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift your actions at a moment’s notice. This is an fantastic opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
This position will be dayshift. Extended hours to include weekend hours may be required based on business needs.
- Assist candidates with the application process which includes their application, background check, I-9 and drug screen paperwork.
- Complete, audit and update administrative requirements related to the application and onboarding process of candidates; this will entail maintaining several systems as well as spreadsheets.
- Assist in facilitating new hire orientations as well as onsite hiring events
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email on the hiring process as well as answering general questions and/or concerns.
- Provide weekly updates on the hiring process to business leaders and staff the team is supporting
- Assist recruiters at community engagement events to attract and process candidates
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- High School diploma
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A minimum of two years relevant HR, recruiting, or administrative experience.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Intermediate level experience with Word and Excel, including but not limited to charts, pivots and filters.
- Experience with systems to include Taleo (or other similar applicant tracking systems), Hireright ( or other background check programs/applications), and Ultipro (or other onboarding applications/systems)
- Experience handling confidential information and documentation. Ideally have experience maintaining confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and/or employee issues.
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer support. Ideally customer service experience is in an environment that interacts with large groups of personnel at one time
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing requirements in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment